SymptomsHypothyroidism symptoms can be mistakes for other disorder as they are very common and often neglected especially by women. Initially hypothyroidism is not easy to detect and may go unnoticed for years. This disorder can affect any age group regardless of sex so it becomes very essential to get yourself checked for any abnormal changes than usual in your body. Following are some common symptoms of hypothyroidism that can help you to keep a track of if you are suspected to thyroid problems.
1) Unusual fatigue or weakness
2) Weight gain
3) Goiter or swelling of thyroid gland causing discomfort in the neck
4) Swelling of the skin around the eyes and cheeks
5) Hair loss and dry skin
7) Signs of depression
8) Irregular menstrual periods
9) Intolerance to cold climate
Thyroid problems like hypothyroidism shows above symptoms and therefore it is essential to get yourself checked for this disorder at the early stage.